? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 4, 2009

Hola Honduras, I'm sister Stettler!


The letter I've been waiting for all my life!


My cute Grandma Jean and Aunt Ladonna!



This is my Kimberlee. I love this girl to peices. She is my sister in-law, even though were not blood realated we act like sisters. Oh how I will miss her. She is my other half...




These are my wonderful friends that came to find out where I will be spending the next year in a half. Thanks girlys, your the best! P.S. Brooke- I wish you could of came!


























































































































































































































0 comments: