? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 20, 2009

In a push of a button!

My meeting went very well with the Stake President. Everything is good to go and my papers have been submitted. I'm so excited, but also so nervous at the same time. I'm not sure how long before my papers actually come. I've heard rumors that it takes about a week in a half to two weeks. Then again, Tyler my brother got his call in 6 days! So I'm not positive when they will show up, but my bishop told me that he can see when the presidency has submitted my call to the mail room. That means that I can kind of have an idea of when my papers will almost be here. It's only a matter of days. Once I hear from my bishop, I will let everyone know that my call is almost here. The nerves are beginning to kick in. Any ideas on where I will serve?

0 comments: