? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 17, 2009

OUCH THAT HURT!!!

Today, I finished my medical examination. OUCH! I had to get two shots.. I also finished all my paperwork up and sent it electronically to my bishop. I then hand delivered my medical and dental papers to my bishop's house. It's been a busy two weeks getting everything done, but I can finally say I'm all done and I'm waiting for my meeting with the stake president.

Now everything is out of my hands. I've done my part, and now I have to wait. I will let everyone know after I have my meeting with the stake president. After I meet with the stake president, he will then submit my papers to the first presidency... The time from when the first presidency receives my information, decides on where I shall serve and mails my call back to me, it takes around a week to a week in a half. So please keep checking my blog for further updates.

Thanks everyone for all your comments, support and love! Keep your fingers crossed that I get a call this week from my stake president for my meeting!

0 comments: