? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 31, 2009

Sealed and ready for delivery

I got a call Saturday morning from my bishop that my call had been submitted and it was in the mail. Woot woot! So excited. In fact, I was so anxious that I waited by the mail box about 15 min prior to the mail man arriving. Sadly, I was disappointed when all that came in the mail was a bill for my father. :(

However; today is Monday and once again I'm waiting for the mail man.. It's 3:00 and no sign of him yet. I'm super anxious to find out where I will be going, when I'm leaving and etc... I'm really hoping that it comes today, so keep your fingers crossed!!!

0 comments: